Next week is the last week of Oct ,let’s take a quick look at the most critical data which may have strong influence on the currency market :
Monday , Oct 27 2014
- Form EURO zone ,Germany will release data on German Ifo Business Climate Index (Oct) .
- US will release its report on Pending Home Sales (MoM).
Tuesday , Oct 28 2014
- US will release its data on Core Durable Goods Orders (MoM) (Sep) , later on the day , US will release another data on CB Consumer Confidence (Oct).
Wednesday , Oct 29 2014
Thursday , Oct 30 2014
- From EURO zone , we have German Unemployment Change (Oct) ,latter on the day Germany will release its data on German CPI (MoM) (Oct).
- US will release its weekly report on Initial Jobless Claims , at the same time we have the high importance US GDP (Q/Q) (Q3).
- From Japan , we have National Consumer Price Index (YoY) (Sep).
Friday , Oct 31 2014
- From Australia we have PPI (Q/Q) (Q3) .
- From EURO zone , we have the high importance CPI (Y/Y) (Oct) and Unemployment Rate (Sep) .
- Canada will end the week with its report on GDP (MoM) (Aug).
Events will be discussed during the week …..
Note that other events have less impact on the market.