Let’s take a quick look at the most critical data which may have strong influence on the currency market next week :
Tuesday , Oct 21 2014
- China will release data on GDP & Industrial Production (YoY) (Sep)
- US will release its report on Existing Home Sales.
Wednesday , Oct 22 2014
- Australia will release its data on CPI (QoQ) (Q3).
- US will release its data on Core CPI (MoM) (Sep) .
- Canada will release its data on Core Retail Sales (MoM) (Aug) ,later on the day , Bank of Canada (BOC)will make a statement about interest rate decision.
Thursday , Oct 23 2014
- From China , we have HSBC Manufacturing PMI (Oct).
- From EURO zone , Germany will release its data on Manufacturing PMI (Sep).
- UK will release data on Retail Sales (MoM) (Sep).
- US will release its weekly report on initial jobless claims.
Friday , Oct 24 2014
- UK will release data on GDP (QoQ) & (YoY) (Q3)
- US will end the week with its report on New Home Sales (Sep).
Events will be discussed during the week …..
Note that other events have less impact on the market.