Let’s take a quick look at the most critical data which may influence currency market next week :
Monday , Oct 13 2014
- Monday is holiday in Japan (Japan – Health-Sports Day) and in Canada (Canada – Thanksgiving Day).
- China will release Data on (Trade Balance ) .
Tuesday , Oct 14 2014
- UK will release its data on CPI (YoY) (Sep).
- From EURO Zone , Germany will release its data on (German ZEW Economic Sentiment) .
Wednesday , Oct 15 2014
- China will release its data on CPI (YoY) (Sep) .
- UK will release its data on Average Earnings Index +Bonus (Aug) and Claimant Count Change (Sep).
- US will release data related to Core Retail Sales (MoM) (Sep) , PPI (MoM) (Sep) and Retail Sales (MoM) (Sep).
Thursday , Oct 16 2014
- The European Commission will release data related to CPI (YoY) (Sep) .
- US will release its weekly report on initial jobless claims, later on the day , the US will release data related to Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Index (Oct).
Friday , Oct 17 2014
- US will release data on Building Permits (Sep).
- Canada will end the week with data on Core CPI (MoM) (Sep).
Events will be discussed during the week …..