Last week , we had a mixed US data , and because of the lack of importance news , we have witnessed low volatility . The US dollar gained against the British Pound and Japanese Yes , but It was weak against the EURO , Swiss France , Canadian dollar , Austrian dollar and New zealander dollar . let’s take a quick look at the most critical events which may influence fx market next week :
Sunday Nov 16 2014
- New Zealand will release data on Retail Sales (Q.Q).
- Japan will release data on Gross Domestic Product (GDP) around mid-night !
Monday Nov 17 2014
- ECB President Draghi Speaks.
Tuesday Nov 18 2014
- From Australia , Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes followed by RBA Gov Stevens Speaks.
- UK will release its inflation report CPI. (y.y)
- From EURO zone , Germany will release it data on German ZEW Economic Sentiment.
- US will release its data on PPI (m.m).
Wednesday Nov 19 2014
- From Japan , BoJ Interest Rate Decision followed by BoJ Press Conference.
- From UK , MPC Asset Purchase Facility Votes and MPC Official Bank Rate Votes.
- US will release its data on Building Permits followed by FOMC Meeting Minutes.
Thursday Nov 20 2014
- China will release its data on HSBC Manufacturing PMI.
- From EURO zone , France will release its data on French Manufacturing PMI followed by German Manufacturing PMI.
- Canada will release its data on Wholesale Sales (m.m).
- US will release its data on CPI (m/m ) and Core CPI (m/m) followed by its weekly report on Initial Jobless Claims and Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Index.
Friday Nov 21 2014
- From EURO zone , ECB President Draghi Speaks.
- Canada will release it data on Core CPI (m/m).
Events will be discussed during the week.