The US dollar continued its strength last week after strong US nonfarm payrolls , It jumped to 295 K . This development should boost the US dollar the upcoming weeks . The USD index jumped to our weekly target around 97.65 levels , The EURUSD also reached our weekly target around 1.0820 levels ..
Due to lack of critical news , the US dollar could take a break this week before resuming the upside offensive , any decline should be taken as an opportunity to buy the USD on dips , whatever ; let’s take a quick look at the most critical data/events which may influence currency market next week :
Monday, March 9 2015
- Japan will release data on the current account and data on Gross Domestic Product (GDP) (Sunday Midnight ).
- Euro group finance ministers meeting in Brussels to discuss funding options for Greece.(All day)
- Switzerland will release data on retail sales at 08:15..
Tuesday, March 10 2015
- Australia will publish data on business confidence at 00:30.
- China will release report on consumer and producer price index at 01:30.
Wednesday, March 11 2015
- Australia will release official data on home loans at 00:30
- China will publish reports on industrial production and fixed asset investment at 05:30
- The U.K. will release data on industrial and manufacturing production at 09:30
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand RBNZ Interest Rate Decision at 20:00
Thursday, March 12 2015
- Australia will release data on the change in the number of people employed and the unemployment rate at 00:30
- The U.K. will publish a report on the trade balance.09:30
- Canada will publish data on New Housing Price Index at 12:30
- The U.S. will release data on core retail sales and initial jobless claims at 12:30
Friday, March 13 2015
Canada will publish its monthly employment report for (Feb) at 12:30
The U.S. will end the week with data on Producer Price Index (PPI) at 12:30 followed by data on Michigan Consumer Sentiment at 14:00
* All times are GMT……..