The US dollar fell last Friday , after neutral non-farm payrolls , with lack of critical data this week , sideways market could be seen , buying the USD on dips still recommended, let’s take a quick look at the most critical data which may influence currency market this week :
Monday, Jan 12 2015
- Australia will release data on home loans.
- The Bank of Canada will publish data on its quarterly business outlook survey.
- U.S. Atlanta Federal Reserve President Dennis Lockhart speak.
Tuesday, Jan 13 2015
- Japan will publish data on the current account.
- China will publish a report on the trade balance.
- The U.K. will release data on the consumer price index.
Wednesday, Jan 14 2015
- The euro zone will publish data on industrial production.
- The U.S. will publish data on retail sales, and a reports on import prices and business inventories.
Thursday, Jan 15 2015
- Australia will release data on the change in the number of people employed and the unemployment rate.
- The U.S. will publish the weekly report on initial jobless claims as well as data on producer prices (PPI) followed by Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Index.
Friday, Jan 16 2015
- Japan will release data on tertiary industry activity.
- Switzerland will publish data on retail sales.
- The euro zone will publish data on consumer price inflation.
- The U.S. will publish a report on industrial production and preliminary data on consumer sentiment.