Last week , the US dollar continued its bullish momentum after FOMC meeting as expected . This week low volatility could be seen because of holidays , whatever ; let’s highlight the most critical data which may influence currency market next week :
Monday , Dec 22 2014
- US Existing Home Sales for (Nov).
- New Zealand will release data on its Trade Balance.
Tuesday , Dec 23 2014
- From UK , Current Account followed by Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
- From US , Core Durable Goods Orders & Gross Domestic Product (GDP) followed by New Home Sales (Nov).
Wednesday , Dec 24 2014
- US Initial Jobless Claims.
Thursday , Dec 25 2014
- BOJ Gov Kuroda Speaks
Anyway , the US dollar is expected to continue its strength slowly , any pullback should be taken an an opportunity to buy the USD on dips………..