Employment Change measures the change in the number of people employed. Job creation is an important indicator of consumer spending.
Usual Effect: A high reading or a better than expected number is seen as positive for the CAD, while a low reading is negative.
Frequency : Released monthly, about 8 days after the month ends.
Last Read : – 11.0 K
Expectations : 20.0 K
Actual : ?
Volatility : High Volatility .
Market Impact :
We have 3 Scenarios for the CAD :
- Scenario 1 : A reading between (-11 K : 30 K ) , will bring sideways move with possible to break one level up or down.
- Scenario 2 : A reading above 30 K , will bring bullish move for the CAD , could break 1 or 2 levels higher .
- Scenario 3 : A reading below -11 K, will bring bearish move for the CAD , could break 1 or 2 support levels ..
Trend direction : Upwards (Pullback Mode ) .
Support and resistance : 1.1025 , 1.1075 , 1.1125 , 1.1155 , 1.1215 , 1.1245 , 1.1290 , 1.1340
Market Impact on USDCAD :
- Scenario 1# : Between (-11 K : 30 K ) , will bring sideways move for the USDCAD within support and resistance range , with a chance to break 1 level up or down !
- Scenario 2# :Above 30 K , will bring bearish move for the USDCAD ,1 or 2 support levels could be lost !
- Scenario 3# : Below -11 K , will bring bullish move for the USDCAD , 1 or 2 resistance levels could be taken out !
It will be published today at 12:30 GMT