This week , the US dollar suffers from bad data , as a result we have seen a corrective pullback .The USD Index which measures the performance of the US Dollar against a basket of currencies: EUR, JPY, GBP, CAD, CHF and SEK, . The daily chart of USDINDEX shows the pair in a corrective pullback mode , the pullback is likely to be contained well above the 94.78 levels .
Due to lack of important news next week , sideways market could be seen whatever let’s highlight the most critical events which may affect currency market next week :
- From New Zealand , Consumer Price Index (Q/Q). Sunday at 22:45
- Bank Of Canada Gov Poloz Speaks . Monday at 14:05 .
- Reserve Bank of Australia Gov Stevens Speaks . Monday at 16:30.
- RBA Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes . Tuesday at 01:30
- German ZEW Economic Sentiment (Apr) . Tuesday at 09:00
- Canada will release data on Wholesale Sales (M.M) .Tuesday at 12:30
- Australia will release data on Consumer Price Index (M.M) . Wednesday at 01:30
- Bank Of England MPC meeting minutes. Wednesday at 08:30
- US Existing Home Sales (Mar). Wednesday at 14:00
- Chinese HSBC Manufacturing PMI . Thursday at 01:45
- French Manufacturing PMI . Thursday at 07:00
- German Manufacturing PMI . Thursday at 07:30
- UK Retail Sales (M.M) .Thursday at 08:30
- US Initial Jobless Claims .Thursday a 12:30
- US New Home Sales (Mar) .Thursday at 14:00
- Euro-group Meetings.Friday : All day.
- German Ifo Business Climate Index (Apr) .Friday at 08:00
- US Core Durable Goods Orders (M.M) (Mar). Friday at 12:30
*All times are GMT