Despite the Fed was split on when to raise interest rates last week , the US dollar mange to recover since the big picture looks promising , As a result, market players and investors decided to buy the US dollar . Next week is full of critical events , so let’s highlight them :
Tuesday, Apr 14
1. UK will release data on consumer price index.
2. US will release data on Retail sales as well data on Producer Price Index.
Wednesday, Apr 15
1. China will release data on Gross Domestic Product .
2. Bank of Japan Governor Kuroda Speech.
3. From Euro-Zone ECB Interest Rate Decision followed by ECB Monetary policy statement and press conference.
4. Bank of Canada Interest Rate Decision followed by BoC Monetary Policy & BoC Press Conference.
Thursday, Apr 16
1. Australian employment data will be released early.
2. US Housing Starts , Building Permits & unemployment claims will be release around noon , followed by Philly Fed Manufacturing Index.
Friday, Apr 17
1. Switzerland will release data on Real Retail Sales…
2. UK will release data on Average Earnings Index & Claimant Count Change.
3. US will release data on Consumer Price Index.
4. Canada will release data on Consumer Price Index…