- German Consumer Price Index (CPI) (MoM) (Feb) at 13:00
Outlook in German CPI (MoM) (Feb) remains on the downside as long as -0.3% resistance holds . At this point we have 2 scenarios for this indicator :
- A reading below – 0.3% levels will the EUR under pressure and further decline is likely …
- A reading above -0.3% levels will rebound – limited gains – for the EUR before the next possible fall..
- US Gross Domestic Product (GDP) (QoQ) (Q4) at 13:30
Outlook in US GDP (QoQ) (Q4) remains on the upside as long as 2.4% level holds . At this point we have 3 scenarios :
- A reading above the 2.4% will bring bullish move for the USD..
- A reading above the 5.0% will bring strong bullish move for the USD…
- A reading below 2.4% will bring a corrective pullback – limited losses – for the USD before the next rise..
* All times are GMT
You may follow events live at : http://goo.gl/LOceky